Real Talk, Episode 3: Emily Cassel x #RealTalkwithJFC
Today's episode of Real Talk, the show the celebrates you for BEING, not DOING, is with my friend, women's leadership coach, and all-around inspiration, Emily Cassel.
Oh, there are so many beautiful words to describe Emily and her essence. I've told you a bit about her here, and we chatted a bit here, and I could wax poetic for another 12 years, but you're here for a video. And you're here for her. So I'll let you get to it...
As a refresher, here are the Real Talk questions she’s answering:
- Who or what has made you who you are?
- What lasting effect do you want to have on this world?
- When was the last time you cried?
- If you have a moment of reckless honest, what would it be?
- Describe your life as a movie. (Give us the 30-second elevator pitch).
- How do you want to be remembered?
- If you didn’t have to worry about money, how would you spend your time?
- List 3 words that describe who you are NOW and 3 words that describe who you WANT to be.
- When was the last time you felt the 3 words you WANT to be?
- AND ask ME a question, too, at the end!