Introducing Real Talk, The Show That Celebrates You For Being, Not Doing
Happy MLK day, people! I hope you've enjoyed this day off, and are rocking your Monday. While I have your attention, I wanted to take this moment to unveil a project I've been working on for a bit and am SUPER excited about. Super excited.
Introducing... "Real Talk, the show that celebrates you for being, not doing."
Yup. I'm starting a talk show, YEEHAW! A next-gen online talk show series of sorts. Ya dig?
And, I'm interviewing you. And you. And you and you and you andyouandyouandyou. All of yous.
Let me explain.
I figured, everyone's always interviewing people and celebs and influencers for what they've DONE in life and how many Instagram followers they GOT for what they do and the job titles for what they DO
And I'm totally down for that because a lot of cool people are doing a lot of cool sh*t in this world and we need to tell people about it. For sure.
But I think EVERYONE has a story, REGARDLESS of what they DO or how many Instagram followers they GOT or what job title they HAVE.
I want to give the every woman a platform for who she is BEING. I want to help people tell THAT story. Their story. The story of who they ARE.
Celebrate them for BEING, not just DOING. And so I'll be asking some real questions to get to the heart of who people are. But first! I've answered those questions myself. Check that out above. Gotta give what you wanna get, right?
This is our debut, and I'm asking that you, you darling reader you, get involved. I want to know YOUR story, who YOU are.
Consider this a call for video submissions! We want you to be a part of this next-gen online talk show.
We want to Real Talk with you.
SEND US YOUR REAL TALK SEGMENT!
Here's how in 3 easy steps:
1. Video yourself answering these interview questions:
- Who or what has made you who you are?
- What lasting effect do you want to have on this world?
- When was the last time you cried?
- If you had a moment of reckless honesty, what would it be?
- Describe your life as a movie. (Give us the 30-second elevator pitch).
- How do you want to be remembered?
- If you didn't have to worry about money, how would you spend your time?
- List 3 words that describe who you are NOW and 3 words that describe who you WANT to be.
- When was the last time you felt the 3 words you WANT to be?
- AND ask ME a question, too, at the end!
2. If you can keep your video to UNDER 5 minutes, AMAZING! (Please try to get as close to that as possible.)
3. Upload your Real Talk segment to YouTube and Tweet us the link @selfloveformula with #RealTalkwithJFC
And BOOM, done.
We'll review your segment submission and, if accepted, we'll let you know when it goes live on our site, TheSelfLoveFormula.com.
Thank you SO much for watching and reading and recording and participating and sharing!